By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
In no event shall Dynostats.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Dynostats.com’s Internet site, even if Dynostats.com or a Dynostats.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Dynostats.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Dynostats.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Dynostats.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Dynostats.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Dynostats.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Dynostats.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Dynostats.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Dynostats offers electronic virtual space and service. We will not be held liable for any data lost/ stolen/compromised data from Dynostats’s server.
You may not publish or transmit via Dynostats’s service any content that Dynostats reasonably believes:
• constitutes child pornography;
• constitutes pornography or adult related material;
• is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
• is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
• is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy;
• creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement;
• improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
• is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
• clearly infringes on another person’s trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
• promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
• is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to Dynostats; or
• Is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against Dynostats by offended viewers.
Content “published or transmitted” via Dynostats’s service includes Web content, e-mail, bulletin board postings, chat, and any other type of posting or transmission that relies on any Internet service provided by Dynostats.
You must take reasonable security precautions. You must protect the confidentiality of your password, and you should change your password periodically.
Material Protected by Copyright
You may not publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner any music, software, art, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
• you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner;
• you are otherwise permitted by established United States copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
Dynostats will terminate the service of repeat copyright infringers.
Copyright Infringement Notice (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
If you believe your copyright is being infringed by a person using the Dynostats network, please send your notice of copyright infringement to support@Dynostats.com.
Your notice must include the following:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted words at a single site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Dynostats to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit Dynostats to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or the law;
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Dynostats is under no duty, and does not undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers’ activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the Dynostats network.
Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to support@Dynostats.com
You may not engage in illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including:
• Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures (including those belonging to Dynostats and its customers) without express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
• monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the authorization of the owner of the system or network;
• Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
• Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner’s authorization, including, but not limited to Internet scanning (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning;
• Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting; or
• Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the Dynostats’s network.
• Use of Dynostats’s network in a way that unreasonably interferes with Dynostats’s other customers use of the network
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.